We Offer Affordable Plan Options to Accommodate Each Client's Unique Circumstances.
- Initial Meeting To Explore Your Values, Outline Your Vision, & Set Goals
- Identification & Analysis Of 1-2 Priority Financial Concerns
- Delivery Meeting To Review Your Financial Synopsis With A Prioritized To-Do List
Depending On Complexity And Needs Of The Client
- Interested In The Actual Cost Of College?
- How Much Should You Save For Your Child’s Education?
- Need Help Navigating The Student Loan Maze?
- How To Decide If Consolidation, Refinancing, Or A Loan Forgiveness Program Is Right For You?
- Over The Course Of Two 45-Minute Meetings We Will Report On Up To 10 Of Your College Choices
- & Provide Education Financial Planning And/Or Student Loan Repayment Strategies.
Price is $499 As A Standalone Service
(Includes Both Meetings And Our Research In-Between)
One-Time Financial Plan
- Includes Everything From The Tune-Up Package, Plus
- Asset Allocation Analysis and Recommendations
- Risk Tolerance/Preference Analysis and Discussion
- Net Worth & Cash Flow Analysis
- One-Time Tax Projection &Tax Planning Strategies
- Risk Assessment & Insurance Optimization
- Employee Benefits Optimization Overview
- Identification & Analysis Of Your High-Impact Financial Items
Ongoing Comprehensive Financial Planning & Investment Management Services
Includes Everything From The One-Time Financial Plan, Plus Access To Our Ongoing Service Calendar With A Focus On Addressing Your Highest Priority Financial Issues First
- Use Of Our Budgeting, Account Aggregation, & Financial Planning Software
- College Funding Planning And Student Loan Repayment Strategies
- Proactive Strategies For Tax & Estate Planning
- Investment Management Services (including held-away assets as mutually agreed)
$450 Initial Upfront Planning Fee + AUM Fee (see table below)
(Investment Management Or Ongoing Financial Planning Services Are Available Separately)
|Account Value||Annual Advisory Fee|
|Up to $150,000||$150/month|
|$150,001 - $500,000||0.95%|
|$500,001 - $1,250,000||0.85%|
|$1,250,001 - $2,000,000||0.65%|
|$2,000,001 - $3,000,000||0.55%|
|$3,000,001 & Above||Negotiable|